Offseason 2022

6 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Our Xavier averaged 5.1 assists per game.

5 minutes ago, KDB said:

Our Xavier also shot 38.3% from 3.

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

So Jenkins at 39.1 is so much better. What were his ast per game?

😂...he can't defend any of these statistically.  What a waste of our collective time...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, loviubb said:

Don't like paying players (NIL) I am probably in the minority! If it is student athletes LET THEM KNOW MY SON OWED $72000 when he  graduated. If schollies aren't enough take a student loan 

Not sure why I was quoted but I don’t like it either.  It’s not going anywhere though.

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

Not sure why I was quoted but I don’t like it either.  It’s not going anywhere though.

So true! I still like Student first BUT IS THE NATURE OF THE BEAST!  If IU EVER WANTS TO GET BACK TO BEING A BLUEBLOOD THEY HAVE TO PLAY THE SAME GAME AS N.C. KENTUCKY DUKE MICH AND MICH ST AND SO ON. Hell UCLA won more then anyone! THANKS SAM!!  IU will finish like the Northwestern's and such in the BIG10  IF YOU ALLOW THE MONEY TO RULE EITHER PLAY THE GAME OR SIT AND WATCH!! I had a nice article out of Fort Worth  paper but don't know how to share or post! BAYLOR, NC, KANSAS, ALL MENTION AS HOW THE NCAA LET THEM OFF BECAUSE IT LIKES THE MONEY! Sorry for the rant but I feel so TRUE! 0708 I think you are 1 of the best! I am old and drink and rant about the old days! You and others keep me up to DATE!! Thanks!! 

• Thanks 1