Trendon Watford Commits to LSU

Hoosierhoopster

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hard Hat said:

I don’t post hardly at all but when I do I want it to count.  We can’t use T-Wat if he comes to IU.  🍺

Welcome to HSN 3.0! I’ll let Mile or someone else give you a better welcome but this is a great site and great place to interact for Hoosier fans. The more IU fans posting here the better so feel free to get in there with your two cents!

21 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I had the nickname Big Country growing up.  Imagine what that got shortened to. And yes, the shortened version was yelled at me during a game.  Was not embarrassing at all.  

A stadium full of people chanting T-wat would be funny though.  

You are?Image result

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

I had the nickname Big Country growing up.  Imagine what that got shortened to. And yes, the shortened version was yelled at me during a game.  Was not embarrassing at all.  

A stadium full of people chanting T-wat would be funny though.  

1 hour ago, cybergates said:

You are?Image result

I had a friend in high school that also earned a Big Country Reeves inspired nickname. Since he was 6'3" instead of 6'11" we called him Big County. 

4 minutes ago, ADegenerate said:

My buddy just gave me a call and said we’re doing a third in home with Trendon. Question for those who follow/know him...if he does reclassify what could we expect? 

If your buddy's name is Angel or Tonto, I'd disregard the news.

If he's not and he's not full of it, that's big.  It makes me wonder if Trendon is looking at the possibility of doing two years at college and still being out at 19.

4 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

If your buddy's name is Angel or Tonto, I'd disregard the news.

If he's not and he's not full of it, that's big.  It makes me wonder if Trendon is looking at the possibility of doing two years at college and still being out at 19.

Just checked back with him. He messed up. No third. My bad.

4 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

https://www.flohoops.com/articles/6193587-how-romeo-langfords-decision-could-snowball-onto-trendon-watford-others

"I plan on making a decision soon," he said.

Quote from Trendon Watford in the link provided.  

A bit contradictory between father and son with Ernest saying they can watch how IU/Miller use Langford to see the blue print for TW and TW saying he's making a decision soon (which would be well before the season).

1 minute ago, cybergates said:

A bit contradictory between father and son with Ernest saying they can watch how IU/Miller use Langford to see the blue print for TW and TW saying he's making a decision soon (which would be well before the season).

very true, this will get interesting

10 minutes ago, cybergates said:

The sentence before that quote said that he plans on cutting his list soon, so I'm thinking he meant he's making a decision soon on cutting his list.

I think he means he is deciding on what schools are on his cut list.  TJD may be close to a lock at this point but Watford IMO is far from a lock.  I always thought we would get him, but we haven't been strongly involved for too long.  Hopefully Archie can work his magic. 

Archived