Keion Brooks Jr. Commits to UK

milehiiu

On 3/8/2019 at 11:15 PM, OGIUAndy said:

If there is an ounce of truth to this, then the decision should be easy. Very few schools, if any, appreciate their players more than IU fans. 

Unless you are Justin Smith, or Devonte Green , or Rob Johnson, or Josh Newkirk, or Verdell Jones, or.......................................

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Muddy River said:

Unless you are Justin Smith, or Devonte Green , or Rob Johnson, or Josh Newkirk, or Verdell Jones, or.......................................

That's an absolutely fair statement, although, I think most IU fans are fair-minded and appreciate the players who don the cream & crimson.

Unfortunately, it's the loudmouthed 5% that people seem to pay attention to. 

10 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I’m as amped up as anyone. We just need to relax a little. Brooks is choosing IU. He’s not choosing against them and his buddies

To be fair you think that about every recruit.  We may still get him and no one knows.  UNC makes a lot more sense to me than UK if he's not coming here.

9 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

To be fair you think that about every recruit.  We may still get him and no one knows.  UNC makes a lot more sense to me than UK if he's not coming here.

I'd like to hear the rational for why you think UNC would be a better choice than IU

1 minute ago, dbmhoosier said:

They apparently have a major need for a SF.  UK already has Whitney coming in who is better than KB.

Would still tick me off but I could see the North Carolina rationale before Kentucky. They have a need. Immediate playing time. And it is Carolina. This UK stuff just won't make any sense to me. 

31 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

You always think IU isn’t getting a recruit. Don’t come at me with false narratives. I don’t think that with every recruit

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Would still tick me off but I could see the North Carolina rationale before Kentucky. They have a need. Immediate playing time. And it is Carolina. This UK stuff just won't make any sense to me. 

Except Roy is known for playing older guys, and making the younger guys ride the pine early.  Look at Little’s stock this past season.  He was ranked #6 on ESPN, and  I’ve seen mocks of him going in the late 20’s.  Doesn’t seem like a good move if the NBA is all he cares about.

2 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

Except Roy is known for playing older guys, and making the younger guys ride the pine early.  Look at Little’s stock this past season.  He was ranked #6 on ESPN, and  I’ve seen mocks of him going in the late 20’s.  Doesn’t seem like a good move if the NBA is all he cares about.

Absolutely...I was just referencing the open spot they have with departures. Going to be a long week. 

9 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

Spot on. I actually like the way Roy has been building teams with experience lately. But it is NOT the place to go if you and your family are thinking OAD.

49 minutes ago, StLHoosier said:

Exactly what I was going to say. Roy's had I think 2 one and done in 10 years

Here's where I'm at with KB Jr. We can do it alone but we'd like to do it with you. Feel so much better about the direction of things now. Guys we have coming in, players that will be back. Maybe it's the Sunday afternoon Kool Aid but feeling pretty good about how we've finished. 

Archived