How do we make the NCAA tourney

Indykev

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During the college pregame and throughout some of the games, I noticed multiple times the 20 game B10 season was brought up when talking about our chances of getting in. Are other power conferences only playing 18?

Just now, 5fouls said:

IU may need 2 in BTT.  

We could, hard to say without knowing how others do in their tournament. If a lot of the teams on the right side of the bubble lose their first game and we don't we still can get in.

I'm also not sure the consensus on teams like Florida and Texas, and even Iowa, is correct. 

11 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

We could, hard to say without knowing how others do in their tournament. If a lot of the teams on the right side of the bubble lose their first game and we don't we still can get in.

I'm also not sure the consensus on teams like Florida and Texas, and even Iowa, is correct. 

Throw Minnesota and Ohio state in that group too

Just now, HoagieRoll said:

Pretty remarkable that Clemson, seton hall, Georgetown, and Temple all win games in which they were likely underdogs. Sigh. 

That is what they are probably saying about us...and cheering for Rutgers.

1 minute ago, rico said:

That is what they are probably saying about us...and cheering for Rutgers.

Beating cuse, and ranked Marquette, nova, UCF are better wins than Rutgers. 

Cant remember a bubble Saturday like this where every team got big wins vs ranked teams 

17 minutes ago, HoagieRoll said:

Beating cuse, and ranked Marquette, nova, UCF are better wins than Rutgers. 

Cant remember a bubble Saturday like this where every team got big wins vs ranked teams 

You didn't grasp what I said....other "bubble" teams are rooting against us.  They are cheering for Rutgers to beat us.  Does that make any dang sense.

15 minutes ago, rico said:

You didn't grasp what I said....other "bubble" teams are rooting against us.  They are cheering for Rutgers to beat us.  Does that make any dang sense.

Other bubble teams don’t care what we do, half of them who are already ahead of us in most brackets have already gotten better wins this weekend than we could hope for. Does that make any dang sense

8 minutes ago, HoagieRoll said:

Other bubble teams don’t care what we do, half of them who are already ahead of us in most brackets have already gotten better wins this weekend than we could hope for. Does that make any dang sense you awful poster?

Then why do we care what they do?  But they don't care what we do?  Nonsensical.

Archived