March Madness thread

rico

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Long Duk Dong said:

Wow. Purdue is starting to lap us then I guess. FF bound now 

Last I checked, you need to complete something more times than your opponent to be considered "lapped".

If Bob Knight only accomplished it once, and Bob Knight is one of the greatest coaches of all time, is it truly that much of a measure of success?

2 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Last I checked, you need to complete something more times than your opponent to be considered "lapped".

If Bob Knight only accomplished it once, and Bob Knight is one of the greatest coaches of all time, is it truly that much of a measure of success?

Yes, they have lapped us as a program. We are nowhere near them. 

I'm not surprised by Purdue, or any B1G school for that matter, being resilient enough to win and make a run..A little bit surprised by UT.They lost this game as much as Purdue won it, but give PUke credit where it's due.All a team can do is play the game and hope for some breaks.

Now personally speaking, as an IU loyalist, I'm going to leave some thoughts out, both positive and negative.

I'll just leave this where I left a few conversations I had this week.Like Purdue or not if you want them to lose time to start changing your tunes about Duke(anyone but Purdue or UK..lol)  .Just saying.

Not only do I not like them, but as of tonight they've exhausted their usefulness in my bracket.

6 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

I'm not surprised by Purdue, or any B1G school for that matter, being resilient enough to win and make a run..A little bit surprised by UT.They lost this game as much as Purdue won it, but give PUke credit where it's due.All a team can do is play the game and hope for some breaks.

Now personally speaking, as an IU loyalist, I'm going to leave some thoughts out, both positive and negative.

I'll just leave this where I left a few concersations I had this week.Like Purdue or not if you want them to lose time to start changing your tunes about Duke .Just saying.

Purdue does seem to do it the right way. Fundamentals, defense, toughness, shooting, etc.

Im not saying CAM isn't the guy. I'm willing to give him a couple more years. It is odd however that Louisville and Ohio State are both doing better than we are. CAM wasn't left with garbage. Maybe his offense and defense takes longer to instill? Maybe. I hope 

8 minutes ago, Snozzwangers_und_covfefe said:

Just ignore him if you don't like it. Why ban someone when they haven't broken any rules?

Most boards have a trolling rule...guess this one doesn’t. Even if I ignore him I have to read past 20 replies to his idiotic hatred of everything IU. Also funny you know exactly who I’m talking about because he does the stirs up the same stuff in every thread with every post.

Archived