March Madness thread

rico

Purdue’s clinic last night and Auburn tonight just show you what can happen when you get hot from 3. It can carry you far in the tournament. When you have to scratch our two points over and over and a team can shoot a much poorer percentage from 3 yet still be in it or make a run and pull away that is tough to over come. I can’t remember so many hot shooting performances in a tourney from 3 until this year...college basketball is defiantly shifting.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Purdue’s clinic last night and Auburn tonight just show you what can happen when you get hot from 3. It can carry you far in the tournament. When you have to scratch our two points over and over and a team can shoot a much poorer percentage from 3 yet still be in it or make a run and pull away that is tough to over come. I can’t remember so many hot shooting performances in a tourney from 3 until this year...college basketball is defiantly shifting.

And the best 3 point shooting team remaining? Virginia. 

Probably not the first most would pick

I thought UNC was the most complete team.  Cam Johnson had a fever yesterday, Little having flu symptoms.  Whole team seemed out of sorts.   Even White making bad passes and jacking I'll advised shots.  

I just don't want duke or UK winning.  I've also decided that I think cassius Winston won't ever an NBA all star.  He couldn't get around lsu' s big man with his best effort.  Not quick enough for NBA.  

Just now, HoosierMama said:

It just hit me that Purdue and Kentucky could play each other next Saturday for a trip to the championship game.  🤮🤮🤮

If Purdue played UK at any time other than the Final Four, I would root for Purdue.  In that game, I would have to root for UK.  

Archived