Nebraska at IU Game Thread

Reacher

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kyhoosier29 said:

I don’t agree with that. We’re trying to get it inside, but they are collapsing begging us to shoot. And we can’t shoot. Defensive end is where I’m disappointed with the effort, but don’t think it’s coach related. 

Plus, Coach Miller is not missing those free throw opportunities.

Just now, Hard Hat said:

We just aren’t that good, and I have waited until this point to say that.  We need shooters, same story different season.  Hope they change my mind but right now we are just not a good team.

Sadly I have to agree. Thought there was some improvement after the FLa St game, but I’m starting to think that was just one guy having a great game because the last three games have been embarrassing IMO.

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

Post feeds are a lost art.  Justin Smith either needs to shoot in the paint or sit.  Devonte needs to sit.  I feel we are trying to make Smith something he isn’t, and that’s a scorer.  He needs to be a junk yard dog type of player to get his points.  He doesn’t need to shoot 3s.  

So is getting a good seal and calling where you want the ball and sealing your defender with the proper foot, and foot work on the post, etc

Archived