2023 NFL Discussion

rico

I don't know if JT would want to do it or even the Colts for that matter....but would signing JT to an extension now be good business? JT gets more $ while healthy....and the Colts could use the leverage of "we have you under contract until 2024" so do you want to wait for more $?

If I'm a NFL RB. I want to get my $ as soon as possible. Could be win win where JT gets paid and Colts don't have to pay 2024 $ because there isn't a guarantee of something happening i.e. injury,etc...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I don't know if JT would want to do it or even the Colts for that matter....but would signing JT to an extension now be good business? JT gets more $ while healthy....and the Colts could use the leverage of "we have you under contract until 2024" so do you want to wait for more $?

If I'm a NFL RB. I want to get my $ as soon as possible. Could be win win where JT gets paid and Colts don't have to pay 2024 $ because there isn't a guarantee of something happening i.e. injury,etc...

I expect that the way Ballard has been doing contracts they certainly will entertain that....they have been pretty darn good with the cap and signing long term the OL/key defensive guys...heck even Hines. Gotta think if they can work out the money they will try.

• Like 1

Bears fans have to be dejected today right? Got to play at home, against a backup in a spot start.. Ravens didn't have best (RB or WR) either, yes I know Dobbins has been out all year but still. Best QB, RB, and WR on one team was out and they lost at home after having a lead late. Gross, absolutely gross. 

I am trying to be as respectful as I can be when I say this because I truly don't have anything against them and I love Justin Fields.... the Bears suck. 

Edit: Bears played without Robinson yesterday, so I guess the WRs being out was equal. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Bears fans have to be dejected today right? Got to play at home, against a backup in a spot start.. Ravens didn't have best (RB or WR) either, yes I know Dobbins has been out all year but still. Best QB, RB, and WR on one team was out and they lost at home after having a lead late. Gross, absolutely gross. 

I am trying to be as respectful as I can be when I say this because I truly don't have anything against them and I love Justin Fields.... the Bears suck. 

Edit: Bears played without Robinson yesterday, so I guess the WRs being out was equal. 

Mooney has been far and away better than Robinson this year but no doubt that has to sting. Granted the bears defense was DECIMATED...no Hicks, Jackson, Mack....to lose two weeks in a row the way they have...living in Chicago has to be almost like Hell....doing it as a Bears fan must really be Hell. At least they have the Cubs to look forward to next year....oh wait...

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, btownqb said:

to put in perspective, the Cardinals  had their best qb, wr and rb out yesterday, and won handily. Quality depth is so overlooked in the NFL