Big Ten 2020-2021

18 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Iowa give up 102 lol Wisconsin clearly the best team in the BIG followed by Illinois.Ā 
1.WisconsinĀ 

2. IllinoisĀ 

3. MSU

4. Iowa

Ā MSU is 3rd? They're 0-2 with one of those losses being to NW. They also gave up 91 points to Oakland less than 2 weeks ago.

Edited by go_iu_bb

I think several on here said the same thing about Iowa before this season as we've said for years. Until they learn D...no Big 10 titles for you.Ā 

Only 2 games in but only 1 team sticks out to me so far that has above average ability on both ends of the floor and that's Wisconsin.

Iowa, Sparty, Illinois all have their flaws on D.Ā 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I would say...

1. Wisconsin

2. Who the heck knows?

....until Wiscy runs into a B1G team with a hot hand. This conference is just ridiculous this year. Almost any team, except maybe 2, haveĀ a chance to beatĀ any team on an any given night.Ā 

Take the home crowd factor away and it gets even crazier.Ā 

Edited by tdhoosier
  • Like 1

Just now, tdhoosier said:

....until Wiscy runs into a B1G team with a hot hand. This conference is just ridiculous this year. Almost any team, except maybe 2, haveĀ a chance to beatĀ any team on an any given night.Ā 

Definitely anyone can have a hot hand and win. Wisconsin however is going to have a chance to win every game because of their defense. They will be right there. Given they have a lot of upper classman and arenā€™t as offensively challenged as us I give them the advantage to win down the stretch of every game. If they play with a lead really tough to beat. They are an excellent free throw shooting team. Almost 80% as a team. So tough to beat because if they get to the line itā€™s almost automatic. No doubt a team like Iowa or Purdue or Rutgers can get hot and beat them...but you have to play a complete game to beat them. Something teams like us fail to do...play two good halves with no let downs. Wisconsin wonā€™t beat themselves.

9 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Take the home crowd factor away and it gets even crazier.Ā 

Oh, they will lose a handful of games. I just think they will be the most consistent and be on top at the end.

Nobody is going to get through with just one or two losses this year.