Big Ten 2020-2021

Just now, Steubenhoosier said:

Give it up Scott. This is an IU board.

Ā 

I don't go to other teams boards and Don't.know why anyone would but boiler had not done anything wrong.Ā  I hate Purdue with a passion but growing up my best friend and his family bead Purdue people.Ā  I guess I can separate sports from life.

21 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Like I said Scott, glad you are here to set me on the proper path.Ā 

And btw, itā€™s fine to discuss B1G games. I just am not going to welcome a Purdue fan here. Can you discern the difference?

Thereā€™s a difference between not welcoming someone versus commenting ā€œno one caresā€ on all my posts.Ā 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

was that not over and back when the dude dribbled off his foot?Ā 

It was over and back but you're really going to complain about the only bad call that went against Purdue? The officials probably thought the same thing the announcers originally thought, that the Purdue player touched it.

Edited by go_iu_bb
  • Like 1

Just now, TheWatShot said:

Holy crap, I knew Purdue's schedule was easy with Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin once, but they also only play Rutgers and Northwestern once.Ā 

Ā 

We play all of those teams twice except Wisconsin.Ā 

Going into the season, only playing NW once was probably viewed as a negative. Things obviously have changed since then. We have Iowa, Illinois, and Rutgers on the road though and donā€™t get a chance for redemption at home.Ā 

12 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

It was over and back but you're really going to complain about the only bad call that went against Purdue? The officials probably thought the same thing the announcers originally thought, that the Purdue player touched it.

Like I said in the earlier post, I do think overallĀ we got a favorable whistle. Just thought that was a big moment to miss what seemed to be an obvious over and back.Ā 

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Like I said in the earlier post, I do think overallĀ we got a favorable whistle. Just thought that was a big moment to miss what seemed to be an obvious over and back.Ā 

The official that was closest and made the call was behind and to the side of the Rutgers player. He would've seen the Purdue player take a swipe at the ball. It's not a surprising missed call. Remember, the officials don't always have as good of an angle as the cameras and vice versa. It happens.

2 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

The official that was closest and made the call was behind and to the side of the Rutgers player. He would've seen the Purdue player take a swipe at the ball. It's not a surprising missed call. Remember, the officials don't always have as good of an angle as the cameras and vice versa. It happens.

Fair points.Ā