Big Ten 2020-2021

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I know this is the way that Neb has to build their team but it is hard to have all of your roster being transfers.  By the time they jell then they are gone because.most of the transfers are for a year or two.

Yeah, they said Hoiberg had 9 new players this year...bet he has at least 6 more next year...

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I know this is the way that Neb has to build their team but it is hard to have all of your roster being transfers.  By the time they jell then they are gone because.most of the transfers are for a year or two.

Well, they will get the extra year for this year.  Not sure how many grad and 1 year transfers the Mayor has, but that is the way he operates.  Besides, recruiting to Nebby can't be much fun.

• Like 1

I hate these offenses because they just seems to be in to much of a hurry.  It seems the players catch the ball.they just put there head down to drive to the basket.  I was always taught when you catch it you look for the open man or look to shoot.  It seems like they are taught to go fast as you can once you catch the pass

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

UW is up 43-27in the second half against Minnesota.  Minnesota is shooting 19 percent from the floor.  Minnesota can't shoot on the road in the big ten. In the 3 halves in the road they have shot 28,32 and 19 percent.

Yeah they look terrible. No energy in the building too. Shut down Carr and they have nothing honestly.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Watching the Maryland and UM game Maryland doesn't have much size.  We need to play just one big and then go smaller

They don't start anyone under 6'5...I understand what you're saying but a big needs to be on Donta Scott and bigger backcourts like they have have given us problems...

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

They don't start anyone under 6'5...I understand what you're saying but a big needs to be on Donta Scott and bigger backcourts like they have have given us problems...

Right now they are putting Dickinson in ball screens and his man had hit 3 3's.  They also don't have anyone over 6'7 that plays much.