Big Ten 2020-2021

1 hour ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Nine B1G teams in this weeks top 25.Ā 

Wow...Minnesota is ranked?!? Have the people who voted on these things seen them play?

An overtime win in The Barn (which I think is the most difficult building, meaning the structure itself and not the atmosphere, to play in in the B1G) vsĀ a team that lacks defense got them a long way...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

This is comical...Michigan State is 4-24 (16%) and it is in no way, shape or form due to the Minnesota defense...

The Robbins kid is having a field day in the post for the Gophers...

11 points in 16 minutes is terrible. I haven't watched any of this game because the Maryland and UW is a very close game. Maryland is up 48-47 with under 8 minutes to go

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

This is comical...Michigan State is 4-24 (16%) and it is in no way, shape or form due to the Minnesota defense...

The Robbins kid is having a field day in the post for the Gophers...

Iā€™m sure Michigan st and Iowa and Wisconsin will get their shooting woes figured out by the time we play them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I think the Gophers are about 5 minutes from being exposed...

Ā 

Who's being exposed??Ā  šŸ˜Ā  MSU very capable of playing like crap... getting reamed by Izzo at half...and coming back.Ā  However, it's going to take a monumental effort.

Edited by jv1972iu

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

And it wasn't like Minny played lock down defense...MSU got plenty of good looks...

MSU really isn't a scary team when you look at them.Ā  Their guards are pretty average and they don't have a real dominant big front line.Ā  I just don't believe this is a typical Izzo team...at least right now.Ā Ā