Big Ten 2020-2021

8 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I see our fans bring it up every time another fan base brings up injuries

Maybe May...I mean let’s be honest that was all but a certainty. Henderson just ruined an excellent excellent shot considering I think we matched up well against those at the end with his added size. But comparing losing Haas to May is rediculouz.

• Like 2

Just now, dgambill said:

Maybe May...I mean let’s be honest that was all but a certainty. Henderson just ruined an excellent excellent shot considering I think we matched up well against those at the end with his added size. But comparing losing Haas to May is rediculouz.

I see people bring up if we had gotten Eric Montoss we would have another banner.  Just saying every fan base will have excuses for not winning

• Like 2

Just now, IUFLA said:

I don't know...That's why they play the games...

True but this is Indiana and we all know our weaknesses are Michigan's strengths. They can score from all five positions anywhere on the floor. We can't shoot a lick and our guard play is pathetic. I was in Ann Arbor last year when they beat the snot out of us and we are much worse than then. If we stay within 20 I would be shocked. 

Nebraska once again giving the Illini a game...

I wonder how Race can play a day after catching an elbow, but Ayo takes a smack 2 days ago, and now he's yuckin it up on the end of the bench...

I think Underwood has went all NBA and gave him a game off for rest citing a little nick...

I hope it comes back to bite them...

Edited by IUFLA

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

I understand that...but you act like experience doesn't matter...

The top of the B1G standings prove it does...

Never said that but I don't see us being really inexperience.  Actually forgot that Race has actually been here 4 years so that is 2 players been here 4 years and one here for 3

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Nebraska once again giving the Illini a game...

I wonder how Race can play a day after catching an elbow, but Ayo takes a smack 2 days ago, and now he's yuckin it up on the end of the bench...

I think Underwood has went all NBA and gave him a game off for rest citing a little nick...

I hope it comes back to bite them...

He also went through senior night festivities even though he is a junior

Say what you want but Izzo has not lost his team, Henry has stepped up as a leader. They will be tourney bound.

I listened to Mike Decourcy say early this week OSU won't make final 4 because they have a great offensive system that puts their players in position to score. He said in a 1 possession game under 10 seconds think they would come up empty.  For whatever its worth