Big Ten 2020-2021

The 9Ā teams with the hardest Strength of Schedule as of this morning, according to KenPom.

1) Northwestern

2) Penn State

3) Indiana

4) Nebraska

5) Kentucky

6) Purdue

7) Rutgers

8 ) Illinois

9) Minnesota

That's EIGHT Big Ten teams if you're counting.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 3

Just now, 13th&Jackson said:

About to lose 8 of 11. Hard to believe that team was ranked at one time

If UI plays like this they will be so tough to beat.Ā  They are getting great games from people besides Ayo and Kofi.Ā  it seemed like they turned it around when Frazier started playing good basketball.Ā  Watching them and turned it on the LSU and Auburn game and can't believe the difference in how they play compared to us.Ā  It is way more free flowing on the offensive end and they seem like they have the confidence that they can hit their shots.

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Looking forward to this Michigan/Ohio St game today. For my $ the two best teams in Big 10 but not really sure who I'm pulling for. I guess I'll roll with Michigan.Ā 

That should be a great matchup...

Two teams that have experience and are playing well...

I'm not sure how OSU handles Wagner and Dickinson though... Liddell is a great player and seems to do well against bigger opponents, but if they let Dickinson get position down low, it's over...and Wagner is a matchup nightmare...be interesting to see who Holtmann has guarding each big guy...I'm guessing Liddell on Wagner and Kyle Young on Dickinson...

Guard and wing play is pretty even...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Looking forward to this Michigan/Ohio St game today. For my $ the two best teams in Big 10 but not really sure who I'm pulling for. I guess I'll roll with Michigan.Ā 

I just like how Michigan plays. I wish we played like them...or had the players to at least. Itā€™s a fun good looking brand of basketball.