Outback Bowl Pre-Game Thread

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No system is perfect, I get that...

...But hot dog if this CFP Selection Committee isn't made up of the biggest, stinkiest, dirtiest prolapsed turdcutters I've ever heard of outside of Washington. Their ineptitude and corruption has made an already flawed system downright laughable.

There will always be the "last man out", but with only 4(!!) teams making the playoffs and a wealth of extremely viable options with valid claims to be included, maybe just maybe, the system needs to be overhauled. Maybe the Alabamas and Clemsons win every year, but c'mon, give other teams a chance to come for the throne.

Indiana needs to get representatives on these different committees.  They also need to stop worrying about the NCAA who let coaches and conferences do whatever they, while IU turns itself in.  

Higher education institutions are a joke when it comes to critical thinking and leadership.  Big Ten should be ashamed of what it did for one of there oldest institutions and one that ethically plays by the rules.

NCAA = a joke.

3 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Good to see, but I’m skeptical if it holds. 

Florida hasn’t locked things down. I live down here and Bucs have had fans all year basically. Unless the bowl itself cancels it Desantis won’t shut it down ever. He has had us open all year and dining indoors and outdoors is open unless local officials shut it down. Florida has been open for business and had basically no different numbers then states that lock it down. Weather has been wonderful. Mid 70s.

1 minute ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I hope our guys don’t come out and play “disappointed” because they didn’t get the bowl or the opponent they wanted, but rather come out and play w a huge chip on their shoulders!

Don’t think so.  Lots of guys from SEC country that got passed over will want to prove something.

Archived