We're gonna be in this til the end... Bucky's gonna rue the day they let us get our confidence up...

Can you imagine the freshman group as upper classmen?

I feel really good about the hands our program is in...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 6
  • Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want this win for me, dammit

I hate to keep ragging on him, but you can't win at Wisconsin when your point guard has 0 points on 2 shots.  Phinisee has got to hit open shots in the second half and do more than run the offens

Everyone yelling for Lander to get more mins.....stop  

Posted Images

Just now, dgambill said:

Can anyone explain why we wait so late in game clock to start our action at end of periods? We never ever get a good look it seems.

Ask college coaches all over the country because I see it all over basketball.

I will gladly take being down 5 considering the circumstances. Hopefully Leal has earned more minutes and the trust of the staff because he’s such an intelligent player. I can’t wait until he’s a senior. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Love seeing Hunter and Leal both playing with confidence tonight.  Need more offense from Rob, and Al needs to handle the ball better.  

Had to laugh at this Fouls, sorry! When has Al ever handled it well?

2 minutes ago, Hippopotamo said:

I will gladly take being down 5 considering the circumstances. Hopefully Leal has earned more minutes and the trust of the staff because he’s such an intelligent player. I can’t wait until he’s a senior. 

i think he's been great.  how could you not?  i'm just not sure we're crowning him as such an intelligent player yet though.  he pretty much sets up and we get him the ball and he shoots.  that's the perfect role for him, but he's not really making decisions like Al or RP.  i guess he is intelligent in that he shoots when he should though.  

Just now, NCHoosier32 said:

i think he's been great.  how could you not?  i'm just not sure we're crowning him as such an intelligent player yet though.  he pretty much sets up and we get him the ball and he shoots.  that's the perfect role for him, but he's not really making decisions like Al or RP.  i guess he is intelligent in that he shoots when he should though.  

That’s an improvement from earlier this year passing up open threes. Him shooting with confidence is a big deal. 

• Like 1

The lineup Archie likes is Al, Rob, Jerome, Trayce and Race...work in Leal and Trey... Geronimo for spot minutes...

I'd like to see us come out roaring in the 2nd...

• Like 1

I hate to keep ragging on him, but you can't win at Wisconsin when your point guard has 0 points on 2 shots. 

Phinisee has got to hit open shots in the second half and do more than run the offense horizontally. He needs to get into the lane and create. 

Edited by BGleas
  • Like 7
Just now, Hoosierfan1215 said:

That’s an improvement from earlier this year passing up open threes. Him shooting with confidence is a big deal. 

He also knows how to feed the post

• Like 1
Just now, NCHoosier32 said:

I followed him all through my alma at BHSS. He can play and his IQ is well above average. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I hate to keep ragging on him, but you can't win at Wisconsin when your point guard has 0 points on 2 shots. 

He has got to hit open shots in the second half and do more than run the offense horizontally. He needs to get into the lane and create. 

He did finally drive late, got hammered with no call

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, KDB said:

That’s... not a foul.

3 on Jerome. LOL.. BS

Exactly. Hunter needs to work on avoiding fouls (I like his aggressiveness) but that was complete BS. 
Why Wisc officiating is always like this is a good question 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BGleas said:

Phinisee has got to hit open shots in the second half and do more than run the offense horizontally. He needs to get into the lane and create. 

I was surprised to see he has 2 assists.  Trouble feeding the post, and passing in pocket.

• Like 1
  • KDB locked this topic