It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

You posted one of your patented funny comments in the Stevens thread, there would have been a chance it would get "hidden."

They surely don't like veering off topic like we do...

That's what makes our space more fun.  We can go off topic but we are adult enough to circle back, if you get my drift.😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

I dont have anything to do at work until I switch to weekends next Sunday.

Anyway, signed up and lurker btown banners.  Probably got buried and I dont think @IUwins0708 will be back. He mentioned in a post that he would get roasted in PM's if his info didnt pan out. Said some people called him less than human. From this board. 

Honestly be a shame to lose him as an insider. Appreciated his info and willingness to share it. 

+1 more for @iuwins0708 to return.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Braden Smith

How is Brad as a recruiter? It’s obviously different recruiting at IU than butler. Do you think any current assistants and/or clif marshall would stay? What type of assistants could he potentially bring in? Obviously this is all hope but we might as well be positive and have a discussion on these type of things.