It's time.... HIRE BRAD STEVENS!

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

They showed the Hornsby commercial again...

If I had Kyle as a cardiologist, I'd tell him it was Fife's foul on Jay Williams that put me in his care...

What I do like about @btownbanners is their reddit vibe.  They have some funny lingo we don't have that  you will find on reddit.  Some of  you will get it, some won't.  

But if the Hornsby commercial doesn't make it move a little, you won't get it.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Hey Guys!! I just wanted to apologize for some of the things I said on Btown.  I got called out by a long time member and I deserved it.  I was taking frustration out on the entire board when it was only a handful of posters. Not saying I’ll be over here all the time like before but I won’t be a stranger.  Brad F*cking Stevens boys!!! LFG!

I just want to say I appreciate your input and you will never get a bad word from me. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Hey Guys!! I just wanted to apologize for some of the things I said on Btown.  I got called out by a long time member and I deserved it.  I was taking frustration out on the entire board when it was only a handful of posters. Not saying I’ll be over here all the time like before but I won’t be a stranger.  Brad F*cking Stevens boys!!! LFG!

Thank you for coming back. I appreciate everything you bring to this forum.

• Like 2

Bad for Brad.

BILLIONS for Brad!

OK.  I think I'm dreaming.  Brad said he wasn't taking the IU job.  Then the server blows on this site, and we're off for a few days.  I come back and all of you say Brad's coming.  So am I just dreaming or are all of you on drugs?

I noted that Dolson said he's hiring a coach who will implement a cutting edge offense that's fun to watch and fun for the players.  He referenced the NBA (Sorry IUScott).  That would probably eliminate a lot of candidates. 

If Brad comes, can this site's server survive?

Stay tuned!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, slojoe said:

Bad for Brad.

BILLIONS for Brad!

OK.  I think I'm dreaming.  Brad said he wasn't taking the IU job.  Then the server blows on this site, and we're off for a few days.  I come back and all of you say Brad's coming.  So am I just dreaming or are all of you on drugs?

I noted that Dolson said he's hiring a coach who will implement a cutting edge offense that's fun to watch and fun for the players.  He referenced the NBA (Sorry IUScott).  That would probably eliminate a lot of candidates. 

If Brad comes, can this site's server survive?

Stay tuned!

Yup, we have upgraded our server.

Not its Dolson's turn to upgrade the coach. We are ready!  😁

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Yup, we have upgraded our server.

Not its Dolson's turn to upgrade the coach. We are ready!  😁

You might want to make a posting schedule from a to z for that day just in case. a,b,c posts the first 10 mins after announcement then leaves. D,e,f the next 10 mins and so on....lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indykev said:

You might want to make a posting schedule from a to z for that day just in case. a,b,c posts the first 10 mins after announcement then leaves. D,e,f the next 10 mins and so on....lol.

I notice you left out numbers.

Oversight?  Or Intentional?

:coffee:

• Haha 1