NCAA Tournament!

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Because he was our 3rd best player and was actually making shots? Hunter was awful and Stefanovich was benched most of the second half because of how bad he played on defense. It’s not like there was an obvious answer there. 

I take it you're talking about my Thompson comment...you really don't make that clear...

How many points did Thompson get in OT? I Do know he got used on defense like 4 straight times...Porkchop couldn't make an adjusent?

14 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I take it you're talking about my Thompson comment...you really don't make that clear...

How many points did Thompson get in OT? I Do know he got used on defense like 4 straight times...Porkchop couldn't make an adjusent?

Thompson was a big reason we even got to OT. Stefanovich only played 19 minutes and Hunter was a complete no-show on offense. Wasn’t an easy decision to make there IMO. 

9 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Kansas getting smoked out of the gates.

Georgetown playing no defense 

McKinley Wright with 8 assists for Colorado in the first half. How much did that one event shape Archie's current status? What if MW had followed Archie to IU or if Archie had stayed at Dayton with MW?

48 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Thompson was a big reason we even got to OT. Stefanovich only played 19 minutes and Hunter was a complete no-show on offense. Wasn’t an easy decision to make there IMO. 

I think the issue in OT was as great a game Jayden Ivey had in regulation he had as bad an OT. Forced a lot of bad shots. Kinda hero ball. By that point Williams had reestablsihed himself in the game and should have been rode down the stretch. Purdue fell in love with the 3 late and should have continued to drive. Not only were they finishing but they were getting to the line. (Just shot IU % from line though)

6 hours ago, Reacher said:

Purdue, OSU and MSU have already bowed out. NC showed they didn't belong. Who you hoping for next? Kansas would be my choice.

Gonzaga.  I dont which round as long as they dont win it. With the way this tournament is going it could happen.  

Archived