Jump to content

NCAA Tournament!


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

I know everyone seems to hate Drew from the Perea recruitment but his offense and defense is night and day ahead of where we been. Maybe it’s time to bury the hatchet and get on the Drew train.

Not going to happen. At least from what I was told. Like 0%. 🤷‍♂️

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I know everyone seems to hate Drew from the Perea recruitment but his offense and defense is night and day ahead of where we been. Maybe it’s time to bury the hatchet and get on the Drew train.

 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Not going to happen. At least from what I was told. Like 0%. 🤷‍♂️

IMO, Dolson commits AD malpractice if he doesn't consider and/or interview Drew.  His teams performance checks all the boxes Dolson gave in his interview.  You don't spend 10M to get rid of CAM and not consider ALL the best candidates.  

The possible Indy AAU problem hasn't affected Drew's abillity to recruit to Baylor and if we are expecting the new coach to have a more national reach, this potential problem should not be an impediment.  Future W's would solve that problem in either case.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, FWIUFan said:

 

IMO, Dolson commits AD malpractice if he doesn't consider and/or interview Drew.  His teams performance checks all the boxes Dolson gave in his interview.  You don't spend 10M to get rid of CAM and not consider ALL the best candidates.  

The possible Indy AAU problem hasn't affected Drew's abillity to recruit to Baylor and if we are expecting the new coach to have a more national reach, this potential problem should not be an impediment.  Future W's would solve that problem in either case.

He's landed Indiana Elite recruits to Baylor? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like Beard. Got some kick to him. But, if I had to pick between the two, Musselmen I think would do more with less quicker. I really like his players style and confidence.

Musselmen’s coaching background in the NBA and connections, not necessarily record, would sell well to recruits. Especially with the whole likeness crap.

Beard could do well here as well. He and Allen at a tailgate together would be a hoot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Inequality said:

I like Beard. Got some kick to him. But, if I had to pick between the two, Musselmen I think would do more with less quicker. I really like his players style and confidence.

Musselmen’s coaching background in the NBA and connections, not necessarily record, would sell well to recruits. Especially with the whole likeness crap.

Beard could do well here as well. He and Allen at a tailgate together would be a hoot.

I'd love Beard or Musselman, but Musselman does fit more of what Dolson described. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Rutgers making a second half statement against the Sampson boys.

And now in the last 5 minutes of the game they are trying to hold onto the lead.  Down from 10 pts to 3 with less than 2 minutes to go.  Rutgers turns ball over...Houston basket and one with 24 sec. Rutgers down one.

Edited by jv1972iu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...