Maryland II Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

12 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

it's weird to feel like Scott, but i just look forward to games regardless of ow we are playing.  always have.  always will.  my son has a state playoff game tonight at 630.  i'll be home around 815 and will watch it recorded.  i do expect a win for once.  if we lose this one... hold on tight!

We aren't going to lose, but could you imagine if we did and Woody sat there, with the imaginary halo over his head, naively saying "I have to get them over the hump?"  This place would burn down.

• Haha 1

Just now, BobSaccamanno said:

Ugh that sucks but next man up.  No excuses.

I said it in last game thread or maybe pregame thread....if guys like TJD or Race want to leave their time at IU on solid ground it's their time to step up. No more missed free throws, no more bad passes,etc...all at winning time.

Hope they bring it tonight!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

We aren't going to lose, but could you imagine if we did and Woody sat there, with the imaginary halo over his head, naively saying "I have to get them over the hump?"  This place would burn down.

Oh my… That would be something. Even Twitter and other social media platforms would be something. 

• Like 1