NCAA Tournament

5 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Conundrum. We have the rest of the MSU game, the rest of the Wisconsin game, and the Toiletmakers game. 3 programs that we detest.

Do we root for them for the sake of the conference, or stay true to ourselves and put up with all the overrated B1Gtalk?

Right! I always struggle with this too. I get wanting the Big Ten to look good, but I can't root for those teams. Why do I really care if the Big Ten looks good? I want IU to be good!

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Conundrum. We have the rest of the MSU game, the rest of the Wisconsin game, and the Toiletmakers game. 3 programs that we detest.

Do we root for them for the sake of the conference, or stay true to ourselves and put up with all the overrated B1Gtalk?

I'm rooting for all 3 to win today.  

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Right! I always struggle with this too. I get wanting the Big Ten to look good, but I can't root for those teams. Why do I really care if the Big Ten looks good? I want IU to be good!

This is the way I feel. I want IU to be good. I don’t care about the rest of the teams. They can go as far as I have them in my bracket but if they lose oh well. 

• Like 1