NCAA Tournament

27 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Amazing how many comments get twisted around on this forum to denigrate IU

My comment was a direct quote from an announcer who said the kid could really shoot which was weird since he was from Indiana. I assumed since they see announcing the Illinois game it was a back handed comment to IU. I could be reading into it though

Edited by IowaHoosierFan

31 minutes ago, NaplesHoosier said:

If Sampson was still at IU I dare say we would have at least one more banner hanging in the Hall!  IU telling on themselves is just plain stupid. Nobody else does that stupid sh+t. I’m over the goody two shoes nonsense.  He is a damn good coach. 

You think he would’ve stayed out of trouble that whole time? His players weren’t getting it done in the classroom and there were plenty of other questionable things going on too. Winning isn’t everything. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, SawatchHoosier said:

Another Illinois turnover because no one came to ball when their teammate was trapped. LMAO Underwood WTF are you doing homie?

I know they are freshman....and even some of the seniors have to realize the corner vs this Houston D isn't where the ball should ever be right? This is some elementary stuff.

• Like 1