NCAA Tournament

1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I was out during the day and just saw Michigan beat Tennessee.  I gave the Volunteers the kiss of death after calling them final four worthy just a week ago lol.  I’m really surprised because Michigan didn’t really impress me this season.  That’s what makes it March Madness.  Lot of SEC teams getting wiped out.  

They were Final Four worthy - Michigan is just a damn good team. 

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

So fun watching Gonzaga and Memphis playing fast and playing skilled basketball. Guys making shots around the rim, pushing the ball after the opponent scores, etc. 

A really fun game to watch. 

I've found myself a little taken aback at some of the speed and athleticism I've seen today. Maybe it's from watching too many Big Ten games. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I've found myself a little taken aback at some of the speed and athleticism I've seen today. Maybe it's from watching too many Big Ten games. 

Agree. I'm watching thinking no way many Big Ten teams could keep up with this pace. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, IUwins0708 said:

I just realized that Purdouche has a cake walk to the final 4 with all these losses in the East.  Texas doesn’t have the size to match them I don’t think.  I’m going to puke…..

That's why you need to be good every year. Eventually things are going to break your way. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, IUwins0708 said:

I just realized that Purdouche has a cake walk to the final 4 with all these losses in the East.  Texas doesn’t have the size to match them I don’t think.  I’m going to puke…..

Read my post on page 29 and you might feel a little better. 

Edited by TheWatShot
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Texas has the 15th ranked defense in the country. Chris Beard knows what he's doing on that end of the court.