2023 Class Rankings and Discussion

KDB

Just now, DC2345 said:

You sure about that?

I have watched a lot of his teams over the years, mainly due to where I live in the state. Physically, yes he is a Pitino player. I don’t think he has it from the neck up to play for Pitino. He is scum,  but he demands a level of intensity and smarts from his players that JG came no where near sniffing in his time at IU. 

41 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I have watched a lot of his teams over the years, mainly due to where I live in the state. Physically, yes he is a Pitino player. I don’t think he has it from the neck up to play for Pitino. He is scum,  but he demands a level of intensity and smarts from his players that JG came no where near sniffing in his time at IU. 

I said that based on the fact there is a level of mutual interest between the two.

3 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Dude looks like a MAN.

https://www.maxpreps.com/in/indianapolis/ben-davis-giants/athletes/zane-doughty/basketball/stats/?careerid=n1qmq2av1sbk4&sportSeasonId=77be7c75-cdf9-483d-867f-ea2af557e731

Avged 14p 9r 3b 

I believe he had some pretty big games in the tournament and Woodson had a pretty good view of him Saturday night. 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

https://www.maxpreps.com/in/indianapolis/ben-davis-giants/athletes/zane-doughty/basketball/stats/?careerid=n1qmq2av1sbk4&sportSeasonId=77be7c75-cdf9-483d-867f-ea2af557e731

Avged 14p 9r 3b 

I believe he had some pretty big games in the tournament and Woodson had a pretty good view of him Saturday night. 🤷‍♂️

I mean...I'm looking at that dude and thinking "...is he JUST 18?!!!" 

Ben Davis must have a pretty good weight room.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

I mean...I'm looking at that dude and thinking "...is he JUST 18?!!!" 

Ben Davis must have a pretty good weight room.

I think he played football for a year or two early, so.. its possible he didn't focus on basketball until the middle of his HS career. 

Only watched BD once this season.. he was impressive that night IF Flory is a 5 star. Maybe, they're both just really good? Truly dont know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1