HSN Fantasy Football

19 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

49ers sign Marlon Mack to practice squad.  They may not be convinced Wilson and Davis-Price can replace Mitchell.

Man, I wish Sony Michel had ended up in San Fran instead of San Diego.  When Miami released him, I was going to pick him up regardless of where he went.

I added Wilson in a couple as I'm sure most tried to do.....but when I saw them sign Mack I'm not convinced he's the man. Same goes for Mark Ingram in New Orleans (which is why I let him go)....because not only did they add Latavius Murray they are up against Tampa's D this week. Not ideal.

• Like 1

Tough, disappointing week 1 loss, congrats 5Fouls. How in the hell does Allen Robinson only get 2 freaking points....lol (only two throws to him and the second one was not even close to being caught)

McManus almost won it for me though, tough kick in a hostile environment.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, trc said:

Tough, disappointing week 1 loss, congrats 5Fouls. How in the hell does Allen Robinson only get 2 freaking points....lol (only two throws to him and the second one was not even close to being caught)

McManus almost won it for me though, tough kick in a hostile environment.

I was sweating bullets on that last Denver drive.  If Russ does anything else except throwing to Sutton, you had me.  And, you had McManus as a backup plan.  I was very, very fortunate.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I added Wilson in a couple as I'm sure most tried to do.....but when I saw them sign Mack I'm not convinced he's the man. Same goes for Mark Ingram in New Orleans (which is why I let him go)....because not only did they add Latavius Murray they are up against Tampa's D this week. Not ideal.

I picked up Wilson in my ESPN league just to keep him away from everyone else.  It's a super deep league with 10 bench spots.  I have 8 RBs on my roster (the max allowed) and have a stranglehold on the secondary RB options.  Wasn't going to let someone grab a cheapie, but probably will not ever play Wilson.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

D' Andre Swift does not practice today (ankle) and the Lions elevated Justin Jackson from the practice squad.  Could be major for Swift owners (like me in HSN2).  Thankfully, I have Swift Handcuffed with J. Williams. 

Lots of decisions to be made over next 90. Swift/Williams, Wilson and that mess.....start Dobbins if back....Ingram if Kamara can't go vs Bucs D with Murray in wings......on and on.

It's what makes it fun! I think.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Lots of decisions to be made over next 90. Swift/Williams, Wilson and that mess.....start Dobbins if back....Ingram if Kamara can't go vs Bucs D with Murray in wings......on and on.

It's what makes it fun! I think.

Kamara practiced today, so that's a positive sign for him.

11 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Well, I was very happy in the HSN2 league to get Kamara and Swift with my first two picks since I was drafting from the 11 hole.  

Here it is, only Week 2, and I'm starting at the possibility of having neither one available this weekend.

See who Kev has available for ya...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

@Seeking6and @dgambill

Advice for my ESPN league(full point PPR).

Which of the following for Flex this week and why

R. Bateman

D. Montgomery

D. Singleterry

R. Stevenson

J. Wilson Jr.

C. Edmonds

Man you have some stacked options. How deep is your bench?

I'm a Chase Edmonds believer (especially in PPR)...with Ravens potentially being down 3 of 4 secondary players the yards via the air might be coming for Tua this week.

Wilson-I mean I get it. 49ers will run but KS loves a 2 back rotation....mix in additional carries that Lance and Deebo both saw last week after EM injury combined with some whispers of Jordan Mason getting more touches I'm skeptical on Wilson. I'll have him in at least 1 league...but I'm not firing up across all leagues.

Montgomery-I never play any Bears. Just can't.

Stevenson-Need more info...especially with Ty joining the backfield plus tough matchup.

Bateman-TD dependent in an offense that likes to run.

Singletary-Obviously Buffalo will score points but Moss was the vulture last week. Never know whether to trust DS. 

Good luck! I'm a Chase guy so that's my pick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Man you have some stacked options. How deep is your bench?

I'm a Chase Edmonds believer (especially in PPR)...with Ravens potentially being down 3 of 4 secondary players the yards via the air might be coming for Tua this week.

Wilson-I mean I get it. 49ers will run but KS loves a 2 back rotation....mix in additional carries that Lance and Deebo both saw last week after EM injury combined with some whispers of Jordan Mason getting more touches I'm skeptical on Wilson. I'll have him in at least 1 league...but I'm not firing up across all leagues.

Montgomery-I never play any Bears. Just can't.

Stevenson-Need more info...especially with Ty joining the backfield plus tough matchup.

Bateman-TD dependent in an offense that likes to run.

Singletary-Obviously Buffalo will score points but Moss was the vulture last week. Never know whether to trust DS. 

Good luck! I'm a Chase guy so that's my pick.

It's a 10 team IDP league 16 starters and 10 on bench.  Start 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex.  Godwin would be my answer if he was not hurt.

On Stevenson, I thought Ty Montgomery was out this week.  

I was leaning Edmonds, Stevenson. or Wilson, so I appreciate your advice.  

• Like 1

@Seeking6 I think I'm going to be behind in our matchup after tonight.  

Herbert, Williams and Kelce?  Are you kidding me?

I have to root for Kelce a little bit, because Kelce is my TE in my ESPN league.  But, I should be able to win that one even if he has an average game.  But, definitely rooting for FGs on the Chargers side.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

@Seeking6 I think I'm going to be behind in our matchup after tonight.  

Herbert, Williams and Kelce?  Are you kidding me?

I have to root for Kelce a little bit, because Kelce is my TE in my ESPN league.  But, I should be able to win that one even if he has an average game.  But, definitely rooting for FGs on the Chargers side.  

As we said last Thursday I can't stand Thursday night fantasy. I have so much exposure tonight. All leagues. Herbert, Kelce in all but one....Herbert, Kelce, Williams in 3.....Kelce, CEH, and now Palmer (Godwin injury). I just need a good old fashion Jets/Dolphins game from the 80's....41-35.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

@Seeking6and @dgambill

Advice for my ESPN league(full point PPR).

Which of the following for Flex this week and why

R. Bateman

D. Montgomery

D. Singleterry

R. Stevenson

J. Wilson Jr.

C. Edmonds

Yikes that’s a mess lol. Maybe try this website to compare. https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/draft/chase-edmonds-rhamondre-stevenson.php#premium-modal

I’ve got lots of reasons to sit all those guys. I’d probably go with Edmonds. Wilson imo is just a JAG…no burst and Lance and Deebo will steal goal line carries. Bateman is going up against a good Miami pass defense. Bills backfield is a mess…a 3 will split time. Montgomery imo is going to continue to lose time to Herbert and especially in the passing game. I also think playing from behind against Green Bay. New England is a mess but with Ty Montgomery out I think Stevenson is going to become a viable flex option in the near future. So to me it’s him or Edmonds….your pick. Both have tough matchups but I think Baltimore gave up a lot of ground yardage and pass receptions to the Jets last week so I default to him.

• Thanks 1