5-star guard Boogie Fland Commits to Kentucky

45 minutes ago, KDB said:

247 UK staff thinks it's between UK and IU. 247 Bama staff thinks it's between Bama and IU. I don't hate that.

From a hardware perspective if it is truly down to IU vs Bama, IU wins the battle.  Bama has gotten some guys to the NBA recently as has IU.  Let's see the closer work, get'em CMW

5 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

From a hardware perspective if it is truly down to IU vs Bama, IU wins the battle.  Bama has gotten some guys to the NBA recently as has IU.  Let's see the closer work, get'em CMW

Hardware? I doubt the championships from 36+ years ago will do much to sway recruits. Play style, if they can get to the NBA, and relationships will be the motivation.

Both schools have had success in not only getting players into the NBA recently, but also getting them from not expected to be drafted to drafted or improving their draft position. I do know that they players Woodson has worked with are vocal about his coaching helping them.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, go_iu_bb said:

Hardware? I doubt the championships from 36+ years ago will do much to sway recruits. Play style, if they can get to the NBA, and relationships will be the motivation.

Both schools have had success in not only getting players into the NBA recently, but also getting them from not expected to be drafted to drafted or improving their draft position. I do know that they players Woodson has worked with are vocal about his coaching helping them.

Generally speaking....isn't that part of the allure of IU basketball? The history. The current success surely isn't I wouldn't think.

However, i dont think that to be the case here, and many of the recruits we are after. Who can get me to the league the quickest.

3 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Not a knock on Tony, but no he isn't connected. Sometimes he'll hear something if news trickles down to AC; but even AC isn't very well connected. They even say that about themselves.