2024 Asa Newell Commits to Georgia

gnet550

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I've noticed on my phone if you hit (carriage) return without a space after the last character you typed, it will insert the return space (i.e. it will put more space between your text and the bottom of the response window) without the cursor moving from its position just to the right of that last character. If you put a space after the last character you type, then hit carriage return, it creates the return space and the cursor moves with it. 

I wonder how many young know what your (carriage) refers to?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gnet550 said:

Seems like random timing…I’m assuming this isn’t a reputable IG account? Just one that guesses some?

That’s why I hesitantly said “hope.” Don’t get me wrong, after watching tonight’s game, I was looking for some sort of win… this may have been it.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Kids playing understand you lose games...its the adults at home that forgets that. 1976 was the last time a team didnt lose.

I actually think last night should show him how important he can be. We haven't had a 4 with his type of skill in a long time. 

We can show him the film of where his skill set would take us to another level. 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, btownqb said:

I actually think last night should show him how important he can be. We haven't had a 4 with his type of skill in a long time. 

We can show him the film of where his skill set would take us to another level. 

For sure. If you are a skilled 3 or 4 IU should be very high on your list. Big mins. for you here.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2023 at 10:30 PM, gnet550 said:

Seems like random timing…I’m assuming this isn’t a reputable IG account? Just one that guesses some?

Checked that post. They were just referencing On3 predictions with him, not some inside scoop. I would also take On3’s predictions with a grain of salt. Fairly certain those forecasts are based on a formula that site made (they take into account distance to home, # of visits, fan engagement, etc) as compared to it being like Rivals and 247 where journalists log “crystal balls”. On3 does crystal balls too but I think it’s only a select few writers that are given that power.