Cincinnati Postgame Thread

KDB

We do too much dumb small sh*t. We 100% should have had a chance to win that game. Glad to see the D look great in the second half, horrible first half. Offense is inconsistent and our line is the main reason why. I think we’ll be fine. Need to beat Nebraska and we should.

• Like 3

Not a QB issue here. It’s an O Line problem. Murphy and Hanna were getting absolutely dominated.. If defense doesn’t have an atrocious 2nd quarter we still have a legit shot to win the game. Glad defense got things corrected in 2nd half. That was very impressive..

this was a game I don’t think any of us thought we were going to win. Nebraska, Maryland, Rutgers, Purdue are the big ones… I think we have a shot at Michigan state as well. 

• Like 3

Just now, 5 championships said:

Not a QB issue here. It’s an O Line problem. Murphy and Hanna were getting absolutely dominated.. If defense doesn’t have an atrocious 2nd quarter we still have a legit shot to win the game. Glad defense got things corrected in 2nd half. That was very impressive..

this was a game I don’t think any of us thought we were going to win. Nebraska, Maryland, Rutgers, Purdue are the big ones… I think we have a shot at Michigan state as well. 

I think all 5 of those games are winnable as well, it's long season. There is a lot left to play for. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 5 championships said:

Do you think the second half defense was our defense stepping up or UC offense going conservative 

We have to play better even to beat Nebraska.  Today was a bleep show of self-destruction.  We were our own worst enemy across the board, from the coaches to all the units on the field.  That kind of effort won’t beat even Nebraska.  

We have far more potential than that crap we were subjected to today.  But we have to play fundamentally sound football.  That was absolutely ridiculous today in terms of penalties, mental mistakes, and bad play calls.  We play like that again and you will have a pissed off fan base after Nebraska.

Stop #%^*ing beating yourselves.  We aren’t good enough to withstand that.   

• Like 1