The CFP games…

1 minute ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Anybody care to comment on what the bleep is going on with the Michigan defense?  They can give up points from anywhere on the field.  

The announcer seems to have figured it out, but somehow the DC has not. The blitz is not getting home, but the qb isn't playing that well when you just cover, so I don't know why they are blitzing.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

How are there so many players slipping when they are playing on a field with a retractable roof? If I didn't know better, I would assume they are playing outside after at least a couple inches of rain.

That field always has issues. I don’t feel like the grass really developes deep roots or something since it goes outside and in. Happens in NFL games there too.

7 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

How are there so many players slipping when they are playing on a field with a retractable roof? If I didn't know better, I would assume they are playing outside after at least a couple inches of rain.

Actually that is grass they are playing on. That stadium was built to be able to crank the field outside after the game so it can get sun light

Edited by IU Scott