Wisconsin Game Thread

Inequality

Just now, KoB2011 said:

Unbelievable. Also hard to believe there wasn't a foul when he elbowed Geronimo in the face. 

This why people can't stand Big Ten refs. Guarantee they call 3 ticky tack perimeter hand-check fouls on IU the first two minutes of the second half 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

Hope I'm wrong, but it feels like we're a couple Wisconsin three-balls away from falling apart. 

That's what I'm nervous about. Literally a 6-0 run will determine the winner late....we need to jump on them early this half. I keep going back to the high low with Trayce...force them to blow the whistle.

Crowl playing that way and not one foul. My a--

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

It's apparent that we're going to have to beat Wisconsin at their own game...

We just have to come out with that same defensive energy...

Hey, I'll take a 38-37 win 🙂

I would think beating a team like Wisconsin who has had our number for so long at their game could go a long way in curing what ails is. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Jordan Geronimo was fantastic that half. This energy and effort is how he needs to play all the time. 

Beyond him just not having the skills, this is why I never liked the talk that he was a wing. He spent all offseason trying to prove he was a wing, he came in more focused on getting 3's up instead of focusing on his role. 

His role is an energy, effort, scrappy, athletic 4 that instigates and makes the opponents lives miserable by hustling on both ends.  That was always his role. He's excellent in that role. 

That is the Geronimo we need. Played well on defense. Stopped a couple back cuts by being in good position off the ball

• Like 1