MSU Post Game Thread

KDB

9 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

Anyone besides me wish Race wouldn't have passed on shooting the open 3's? He had at least 3 different wide open opportunities. He looked like he was over thinking each time, but passed. We just needed 1 or 2 more of those to go down and that may have completely opened up the game.......

Imo, race often overthinks in those situations. Wish he could make quicker decisions to either pass or shoot. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Euroclydon said:

At this point, I'd be happy if they can take the two home games and call it a regular season at 12-8 in conference.

They have been bad on the road more often than not all seasons, so last night was not new or surprising except when you consider just how poor the defense was; how little they competed on the boards; and how easily they folded the last 8 minutes of the game.

CMW made the decision weeks ago to primarily run with seven and I believe we are seeing the impact. Trayce is losing his legs and especially late in games. You see it in his FTs. Last night he had zero blocks and couldn't keep the kid from MSU off the glass and at times couldn't get shots over him. That's not the TJD we've seen most of the season.

I liked that CMW let Banks and Gunn get into the game even if it was just a few minutes. They have fresh legs and bring the energy they are not getting from Tamar and Jordan currently.

Also, i liked Leal’s energy and movement.