MD vs IU game thread

Reacher

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, CTrojan88 said:

Agreed !! You have an all American and 27 seconds to work with and that’s all you get??  Terrible

JHS is a really good player, I think we allow him to be too ball dominant sometimes though.

We need to get more from our complementary guys in the 2nd half and next year we need to find some shooting (or a way to get the shots...we are just awful at getting good looks up from 3.)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, IUCrazy2 said:

JHS is a really good player, I think we allow him to be too ball dominant sometimes though.

We need to get more from our complementary guys in the 2nd half and next year we need to find some shooting (or a way to get the shots...we are just awful at getting good looks up from 3.)

I am not worried about next year at the moment.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Have to get up more threes than that.

Have to stop getting lost on defense, so many of their threes were wide open and just breakdowns on our part.

Gotta get some calls - no way in hell did Maryland only commit three defensive fouls that half.

Have to finish our layups, contact or not. 

Yeah, we don't shoot nearly enough threes. I think it's our biggest weakness.

They hit, what, 5-6 in that half? We hit one and only shot three.  That's not enough.

• Like 2

Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

I think what it is is Maryland has game planned for this to dive down low to clog but then everyone finds the next man on the perimeter to rotate on and stop the 3 point shot cause unless our guys are wide open we are hesitant to shoot. All it takes is a split second for our guys to hesitate and that gives Maryland enough to recover on D. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

We do need him, but I'm pretty sure both his fouls were bad calls. The fact that they called those two and not a lot of what Maryland did is laughable. 

At this point, i’d say last him play and if he fouls out, so what. At least wed have a player being aggressive on D for a change.  

• Like 1