The non-IU National Tournament thread…

11 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Auburn is playing 2 hours away in Birmingham and the arena is still half empty. Spring football practice must be going on 

My former boss was an Auburn grad. The last time he got on me about why I didn’t let him know how well Auburn was doing, I said you were so ambivalent the last time I told you I didn’t think you wanted to know!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 13th&Jackson said:

I just can’t cheer for Iowa

I'll cheer for them because I think Pearl is a D bag and I do have loyalty to the conference, but I have to hold my nose...

If Iowa IS going to lose, I'd like to see a spittle flinging tirade by Fran before it's over 🙂

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Illinois is done... Verbal Commits might have their server crash tonight 🙂

I've got a thread of about a dozen of us on text right now. 4 diehard Illini. 2 are thankful the season is over and see what happens with all the transfers turnover next year....and 2 are done with Underwood.

Emotions run high on tourney weekend for sure so we all factor that in. 6 years in. 2 tourney wins. I don't know but that ain't successful. 

Edited by Seeking6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

I'll cheer for them because I think Pearl is a D bag and I do have loyalty to the conference, but I have to hold my nose...

If Iowa IS going to lose, I'd like to see a spittle flinging tirade by Fran before it's over 🙂

The McCaffreys are bad enough but after Sandfort’s behavior at AH, I really despise them

• Like 3