The non-IU National Tournament thread…

2 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

My 2-1/2 year old granddaughter insisted on Xavier, she’s the only one in the family that hasn’t lost their pick?

@rico or I are going win the HSN bracket because we're the only geniuses to pick Gonzaga. It's obvious our bracket picking pedigree is top notch. 

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jv1972iu said:

Not sure that I've seen any team still playing who can match Miami's quickness...or athleticism...not to mention their offense.  If they play like they did against IU and tonight against Houston, I think they'll win the tournament.  They are poised and really well coached.

Kansas State will give them a run for their money 

26 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Pretty interesting, DJ White in 07-08 has the highest win share since 2000. 

Top 3 are DJ White, Zeller and then TJD. 

Im not surprised about White.  Remember him doing dang near everything.  Actually really surprised that Cody, especially that year, along side the help he had, wow.  Interesting.  

Edited by NotIThatLives

15 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I can't believe anyone who wins their bracket contest will have picked the eventual champion 

I have Texas in both of my brackets (HSN & Family/Friend).  Actually, still have 3 of Final 4 teams remaining in Family/Frind bracket (Kansas State, Texas, and Gonzaga).

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Kansas State will give them a run for their money 

Yeah, maybe Gonzaga too.  But man, they are impressive to me.  But I know they're certainly capable of having a bad night shooting the ball.  Drake gave them trouble.  They just seem to be on a really strong positive run right now.