Transfers with IU Interest

There is a TON of talent in general.

The problem is these stupid portal rankings and outside of the top 50 or so, it is a mess. 

I scrolled through it a little last night and the amount of 40% 3p shooters who shot it as a decent volume or more is numerous. 

We just need 1 guy as a wing who can defend, shoot decent, quick etc. shooting guard with similar traits.  Maybe take a flyer on a 5th who shoots it well m, has length, like a Jacob Groves out of Oklahoma who started the year red hot before cooling some. I mean then are 1200 of these guys with more daily. 

The more I thinks about it, the more I realize what the staff has done and gave some of these people the excuse that “can’t land anyone.  Who is even left?” They are going after only the very best. Period. Swinging for the fences. Look at the names they have been tied to. If/when we strike out on all those options, we will expand the search a little since, I mean, there are 1200 of them. 

• Like 1

Oh, i was just seeing it was made on 4/20 from the peegs.com guy for a SG to oregon.  I know Knecht was CB'd to oregon last week, but the development of that new CB made me think something else may be going on behind the scenes with Knecht.  Maybe just me being hopeful and looking too much into it.  I know Knecht isn't a SG, but he's playing a similar style to me it seems like. 

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yes, but that doesn't mean we are going to get a visit. That CB was made 9 days ago, FWIW. 

They need a few guys and he is more a 3 type guy.

You know what is funny, the more I looked last night he is not really that high up the more who have entered. Not saying he wouldn’t be a nice add but people act like that guy was a top 5. 

2 minutes ago, kycarter88 said:

Oh, i was just seeing it was made on 4/20 from the peegs.com guy for a SG to oregon.  I know Knecht was CB'd to oregon last week, but the development of that new CB made me think something else may be going on behind the scenes with Knecht.  Maybe just me being hopeful and looking too much into it.  I know Knecht isn't a SG, but he's playing a similar style to me it seems like. 

If so, then it is Tenn for the win. 

6 minutes ago, kycarter88 said:

I didn't know Rivals was doing predictions from transfers. You said "cb'ed" so I assumed you meant 24/7. 

If Peegs put a CB in for Knecht to Oregon, I assume our communication with him has cease. 

• Like 1

Just now, BGleas said:

And has gotten progressively worse every season of his college career. 

MAYBE as your 3rd schollie with the three we have left... ?? 

Example-- Cleveland, DeLoach, and Fredrick lets just say... I would be fine with that as a trio to add at the end. With the understanding he's playing behind multiple people. 

• Like 1