Transfers with IU Interest

18 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I am popping 5. Help yourselves 

1902639680_download(2).jpeg.dab8c419f4e2d3d0f5067c6e2ae6915e.jpeg

I don’t know how you mods do it. Between the Petino jokes, the old men yelling get off my lawn, and the young guns trying to piece social media follows together like they are tracking a serial killer…I don’t know how your head doesn’t explode. I couldn’t follow this thread 24/7 if my life depended on it. I come back every few days and it’s the same ol stuff being argued just new recruits names being circulated lol.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, dgambill said:

I don’t know how you mods do it. Between the Petino jokes, the old men yelling get off my lawn, and the young guns trying to piece social media follows together like they are tracking a serial killer…I don’t know how your head doesn’t explode. I couldn’t follow this thread 24/7 if my life depended on it. I come back every few days and it’s the same ol stuff being argued just new recruits names being circulated lol.

Ditto.   Lots of wasted time arguing about absolutely nothing.  To each their own I suppose. 

1 minute ago, tdhoosier said:

Did I read Kenya played with his dad? If so, I’d think he’d take the lead on that recruitment?

5 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

I had it narrowed down to Dingle or Dennis but wasn't sure exactly. Guess it could be Mgbako too

I think it’s Dingle because of the connection to dad and the fact that we reached out so fast. And technically Mgbako news shouldn’t be in this thread. 

24 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I think it’s Dingle because of the connection to dad and the fact that we reached out so fast. And technically Mgbako news shouldn’t be in this thread. 

Kenya has the connection to his Dad, not Ya. RTZ said Ya should get paid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Kenya has the connection to his Dad, not Ya. RTZ said Ya should get paid. 

Ya has been named publicly as leading the recruitment of Mgbako. I know he doesn't fit in this thread, however, his post was in this thread. So either Rayj or Mgbako is my guess now.

Edited by Beamerball
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Could be for sure, but is Ya opening that door for us is Hunter? 

I thought it was Ya but apparently I confused Ya and Hunter on the connection to his dad, so I may be wrong.

Now I'm curious who RTZ is talking about. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Ya has been named publicly is leading the recruitment of Mgbako. I know he doesn't fit in this thread, however, his post was in this thread. So either Rayj or Mgbako is my guess now.

Mgbako is my first guess but it could also be Dennis of Dingle. Either wayif Ya pulls out another commit or 2 he's definitely earning his $$$$.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I thought it was Ya but apparently I confused Ya and Hunter on the connection to his dad, so I may be wrong.

Now I'm curious who RTZ is talking about. 

Yes, Kenya was who played against Dingle's dad. That doesn't mean Kenya has to be the lead recruiter for him however. 

Edited by DC2345

3 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Connections matter yes, but Yasir is our #1 recruiter. And its not close. 

This is accurate. Walsh hasn't landed anyone since Cupps and Kenya was instrumental in landing JHS and Reneau but hasn't done much since other keeping IU in communication with some recruits.