Transfers with IU Interest

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Right. Idk who made this prediction. 

The "prediction" for Knecht to Oregon is by their RPM (recruit prediction machine) and it is based off of a bunch of stuff (from their site):

On3 Recruiting Insiders / Visit Center / Fan Site Insiders / Industry Leaders / Social Sentiment

Media Sentiment / Geographic Data / Coaching Staff Success / State and High School Historical Data

The RPM for Knecht is at 100%. 

This image is to show the difference in the two. The top is the RPM metric while the bottom is from an actual insider. (This is from a random player that I found that actually has a projection from a human)image.png.c9d348bde1a5efa59ee6c603b0c5d3e2.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beamerball said:

The "prediction" for Knecht to Oregon is by their RPM (recruit prediction machine) and it is based off of a bunch of stuff (from their site):

On3 Recruiting Insiders / Visit Center / Fan Site Insiders / Industry Leaders / Social Sentiment

Media Sentiment / Geographic Data / Coaching Staff Success / State and High School Historical Data

This image is to show the difference in the two. The top is the RPM metric while the bottom is from an actual insider. (This is from a random player that I found that actually has a projection from a human)image.png.c9d348bde1a5efa59ee6c603b0c5d3e2.png

who is this a prediction for? 

33 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Makes total sense. Thanks. 

35 minutes ago, Bville_Hoosier said:

FWIW this is one of the “expert” predictions on On3. Shaw made this prediction Saturday along with Ware to IU. He seems to be fairly accurate looking back at his recent predictions.

90A28AB7-A73A-4BE9-A253-234D2D654FBB.jpeg

Thanks for sharing! Welcome to HSN!

• Like 2

Per Rabby on Ledlum: "IU a very real contender and could end up winning this one. As of right now he feels he should keep his word and make the Tennessee visit."

I believe he said something very similar to this with Ware and his visit to Bama. Chooses his words wisely. Maybe I'm reaching for something that isn't there. 

• Like 1