2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

20 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

No counting of chickens before hatched, but adding him and Dingle makes this a really good looking squad on paper.

Yeah, getting those two, I would think, would pretty much put us back to where we were last year. Different template, but similar talent.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ephul said:

Yeah, getting those two, I would think, would pretty much put us back to where we were last year. Different template, but similar talent.

I think it would put us comfortably ahead of last year in terms of talent. The question would be do we have chemistry and do we realize that talent

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, KDB said:

Slater is very connected to this recruitment apparently. He has posted much more about Indiana than he has for Kansas or St. John’s.

Yes, that might be the biggest tea leaf you can read here if you want to read into anything. They are sending him this stuff. It even says “from the Mgbako family.” 

yes, he is very connected but on this one he is connected specifically to his family. He even went off on Adam Z.?  for posting the visit list as the family didn’t want it public. So he posts 4 tweets today only with their blessing. 

he is also connecting with more people on social than the zero he did at Kansas fwiw

Edited by Initial79
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Hmmmm...Mackenzie Mgbako.

I bought a package of M&Ms yesterday, and the first two out of the bag were...

Screenshot_20230507-061459.png.ae0803a37f739ee69908f63c7b36ac91.png

I expect good news soon! 

😉

Is it good news though? I mean what message does it send to the guys already on the team?

Really nothing to get excited about, we don’t even know if he can play defense :coffee:

26 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Is it good news though?

It was meant as a joke toward all of the "tea leaf" reading... Most get it...

30 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I mean what message does it send to the guys already on the team?

If it comes to fruition, it sends the message that the competition for playing time gets more intense...

31 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Really nothing to get excited about, we don’t even know if he can play defense :coffee:

No, we surely don't... So I don't understand what issue you had with that statement... 

9 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

It was meant as a joke toward all of the "tea leaf" reading... Most get it...

If it comes to fruition, it sends the message that the competition for playing time gets more intense...

No, we surely don't... So I don't understand what issue you had with that statement... 

Are you new here? Coffee mugs have a meaning…

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Understand it quite well... @5fouls uses it very effectively...

You use it to try to disparage someone with a different opinion...

There's a difference... 

I’ll let you 2 argue that (don’t feel he was doing that) but is that not exactly what you were doing with your M&M joke? Disparaging me because I choose to read into things? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1