2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Ehhh.. those "Duke" fans double as Yankees, Bama football, Patriot/Cowboy fans, etc.... 

There aren't real Duke fans, outside of the grads they produce... just bandwagon people that have never been to that campus and decided Duke was cool in the early 2000s. North Carolinians are UNC fans or one of the other 10 D1 schools in NC, not Duke. 

I know two "Duke" fans. Neither have even been to a game and both born and bred in Indiana. 

So, it doesn't surprise me they have "fans" like that. 

Duke was a safety school

35 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Ehhh.. those "Duke" fans double as Yankees, Bama football, Patriot/Cowboy fans, etc.... 

There aren't real Duke fans, outside of the grads they produce... just bandwagon people that have never been to that campus and decided Duke was cool in the early 2000s. North Carolinians are UNC fans or one of the other 10 D1 schools in NC, not Duke. 

I know two "Duke" fans. Neither have even been to a game and both born and bred in Indiana. 

So, it doesn't surprise me they have "fans" like that. 

It started earlier than the early 2000's, it started in the late 80's early 90's

8 minutes ago, JcityHoosier said:

A UofL radio show just said they got some bad news about Mgbako today....

.....please do tell

Don't care if it is true or not or whatever, I'm here for it ALL

Edit: Laugh all you want! I just like hearing all the craziness from every side. Allows me to get through the offseason with having some good fun!

Edited by Beamerball
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Someone from another site who usually has some good info just said they have heard Louisville is out, down to Kansas and IU.....seems to add up with the Louisville radio show guys

AGAIN, I DO NOT CARE HOW TRUE THIS IS, I AM HERE FOR EVERY SINGLE PART OF IT!

Edit: He said his intel came from someone tied to Nolan Smith

Edit x2: RABBY JUST CHIMED IN FROM OUT IN THE CORNFIELD AND SAID IU IS STILL IN THE RING

Can confirm. Just watched all of that happen on peegs 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Someone from another site who usually has some good info just said they have heard Louisville is out, down to Kansas and IU.....seems to add up with the Louisville radio show guys

AGAIN, I DO NOT CARE HOW TRUE THIS IS, I AM HERE FOR EVERY SINGLE PART OF IT!

Edit: He said his intel came from someone tied to Nolan Smith

Edit x2: RABBY JUST CHIMED IN FROM OUT IN THE CORNFIELD AND SAID IU IS STILL IN THE RING

Evil Grin GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2