2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

14 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

We are definitely winning the reply game in that Twitter thread. I think KU is all worn out after the Hunter Dickenson recruitment. 

Come on down MM, you can have fun beating Kansas and Dickenson's stupid a$$ in Assembly Hall this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KDB said:

If this is coming down to NIL, how much more money does Kansas have to offer? They are already loaded with 5 star talent.

2 of the Top 10 Adidas guys from a national standpoint (TJD and JHS) left. I'd like to think we could match or beat anything.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KDB said:

Don't like this.

Her most recent liked tweet is an Indiana one Fwiw. No idea if that’s even actually someone related to him as it has no profile picture and 20 followers. 

im not super optimistic on this because I feel we are very late to the game here, but that dude literally scrolled past a liked Indiana tweet to copy that lol 

Edited by IndyHoosier22

9 minutes ago, IndyHoosier22 said:

Her most recent liked tweet is an Indiana one Fwiw. No idea if that’s even actually someone related to him as it has no profile picture and 20 followers. 

im not super optimistic on this because I feel we are very late to the game here, but that dude literally scrolled past a liked Indiana tweet to copy that lol 

We are no later than KU was since MM was committed to Duke for so long. Once he got released from his NLI we were there the whole time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

This was just a liked tweet by her? 

And she liked plenty of IU ones too. Means nothing 

fyi.. the whole staff is following his mom now and jsut happened. Could just be a push but usually they don’t follow parents until done 🤷‍♂️

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

And she liked plenty of IU ones too. Means nothing 

fyi.. the whole staff is following his mom now and jsut happened. Could just be a push but usually they don’t follow parents until done 🤷‍♂️

Wait…our whole staff just followed his mom on social media?

• Thanks 1