2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

Kansas board now using past tense.

Saying MM would not have been an important piece of their team, they didn't really need him, and there will be better wings in the portal anyway.

Ouch.

If Mackenzie hasn't made up his mind, it would be so great if he read that and said it was what convinced him to commit to Indiana.

Ā 

Edited by Madison22
  • Like 2

Just now, Madison22 said:

Saying MM would not have been an important piece of their team, they didn't really need him, and there will be better wings in the portal anyway.

Ouch.

Ā 

I canā€™t tell if they are messing around, since some IU posters have been around there recentlyĀ 

5 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Or they got stoned with RTZ

"I was going to make a CB but then I got high.Ā  Was gonna call it for Indiana but then I got high.Ā  Now I'm scrolling weird ass tik toks and I know why (why man), cause I got high, cause I got high,Ā  because I got hiiiiigh."

Edited by IUCrazy2
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Ouch.

If Mackenzie hasn't made up his mind, it would be so great if he read that and said it was what convinced him to commit to Indiana.

Ā 

If that was the case, he would have crossed us off the list a while ago. It's been doom and gloom since he visited.Ā 

Funny how so many people want to be the first with the story and look for every leak out there. Why not just be surprised when he announced his choice. I get upset during dinner after when someone post the pick before it is announced. Getting that way with recruitingĀ 

7 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Ouch.

Ā 

Donā€™t know what board you are reading, but the KU 247 free board, oh my is fun to watch