Indiana names Calbert Cheaney director of player development

22 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

It’s possible to be both

image.jpeg.9c4c3754e9de8bf12080b4c1677f1763.jpeg

No such thing only a Lucky Idiot! Proof in point, invariably their next endeavor is a complete failure! Why, because they buy into the crap that they are a savant when in actuality they are an idiot!

Edit: there is the flip side! The person is a savant, but the people who were labeling them an idiot,were the true idiots!!

Edited by Drroogh

58 minutes ago, bronkonagurski said:

Calbert is my all-time favorite Hoosier! Glad to see him back! 💪😎🥃

He's a piece of my ATM and Passwords for life. Calbert was just so special. Maybe it's because I got to see him his two final year as a student or those teams owned the patent on a 14-3 run like clockwork. No clue why Calbert left and came back (I have my guesses) but so glad he's back at IU. Said in other thread...another player who is perfect hybrid of past to present with NBA playing and coaching. Perfect match. 

I think @IUFLA said it as well. Thank you Scott Dolson. You knew what this program needed.

• Like 1

I really liked Calbert and those teams. Not sure what went wrong with Crean, but I have to think the atmosphere is much better with CMW. And, by the way, I'm liking what Coach Woodson is doing more every day. He is literally rebuilding the IU culture from the inside out.

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

He's a piece of my ATM and Passwords for life. Calbert was just so special. Maybe it's because I got to see him his two final year as a student or those teams owned the patent on a 14-3 run like clockwork. No clue why Calbert left and came back (I have my guesses) but so glad he's back at IU. Said in other thread...another player who is perfect hybrid of past to present with NBA playing and coaching. Perfect match. 

I think @IUFLA said it as well. Thank you Scott Dolson. You knew what this program needed.

Whats the other piece? :coffee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3