Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

2 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Maryland does not play very smart basketball. Not sure if it is the players or the coach, or both.

Kevin Willard isn't very likeable imo.

I was looking at a preseason Big 10 coaches ranking, and he was ranked 4th 😂😂😂

Woody was 9th 🤔

10 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Who had MN at 3-1 and MSU at 1-3?

That's as deflated as I've seen Izzo in post game presser last night. Not a fan of Sparty or him....but hate to see a Coach look and sound like that. It's January 8th and he looks hopeless.

27 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Pretty sure a big reason Martelli was named coach for the game was because his son Jimmy was on the other sidelines. Actually a class act by Howard.

I dont.understand how that's a class act. 

Was his son "coach for a day"?

Or is Juwan more classy than the PSU coach?

This really makes no sense to me.

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

I dont.understand how that's a class act. 

Was his son "coach for a day"?

Or is Juwan more classy than the PSU coach?

This really makes no sense to me.

I think it was a combination of the game being at the Palestra (Martelli coached at St Joe's, and while that's not their home arena, when any of the Philly "Big 5" play each other, they do it there) and his son being on the other sideline...

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

That's as deflated as I've seen Izzo in post game presser last night. Not a fan of Sparty or him....but hate to see a Coach look and sound like that. It's January 8th and he looks hopeless.

Only way it could get better is if he retires.  Until then.  Pile on the loses.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

He was talking about how much harder it is to get players to play more consistent. He said with how much these kids has going on around them it is hard for the kids to remain focused on their game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

Lol, I don't mean it as harsh as it came across. But it's division 1 basketball. The coach for a day stuff in conference play just seems odd to me. 

That I agree with. Seems there may have been some underlying issues and Goodwill was just convenient.

• Like 1