Immaculate Grid

rico

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

I have a few 'I don't feel like thinking too hard' picks here.  53.  And, @IUFLA How is 0% valid?

When I picked Garrido, it was at .0001% 

Had his baseball card pick that was on the 1969 NL West champion Braves in the first year of divisions...

I was dialed in in 1969...all for naught though ☹️

261 for High Score Friday.  I had trouble thinking of ANYONE for the Royals-Nationals/Expos square, let alone someone that was going to score high. 

And, I knew it as soon as I saw the sores I got that I should have flipped Clemens and Pedro.  Was expecting both of those to be more than I got.

.  image.png.550b339e7126df32986714971d864da9.png

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

14 total.  11 of those in the 500 Home Run category.  Regret not going Jimmie Foxx over Palmeiro.  Always, always, always go with the older guy unless it's Babe Ruth.   

image.png.f6b35564580309b387501312989dba9b.png

I almost went with Larkin in the same spot you did, but I figured not many would have Robinson as an MVP...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IUFLA said:

A Happy Mother's Day 25 :) 

image.png.f5e5e856f41ddf3cc8632677f005c1d6.png

I had to look up Merritt Ranew.  Interesting factoid.  He played for the Brewers franchise and played for a team in Milwaukee, just not at the same time.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I had to look up Merritt Ranew.  Interesting factoid.  He played for the Brewers franchise and played for a team in Milwaukee, just not at the same time.  

Both he and Steve Barber were Seattle Pilots...Every time the Brewers are in there, I go to the Pilots first...

• Like 1

153 on High Score Friday.  Man, I expected Duvall and Sandberg to be higher.  For Silver Slugger Right field, I had already used Harper,  For whatever reason, Judge never came to mind, but he was only 11% anyway.  Hard to score high on a square like that.  .  

image.png.688c9f930f7333b801a765953b49bbea.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 5fouls said:

153 on High Score Friday.  Man, I expected Duvall and Sandberg to be higher.  For Silver Slugger Right field, I had already used Harper,  For whatever reason, Judge never came to mind, but he was only 11% anyway.  Hard to score high on a square like that.  .  

image.png.688c9f930f7333b801a765953b49bbea.png

I try not to use juicers if I can help it... especially Sosa...but I didn't even think of Old Corky 

• Like 1

Ugh!  Couldn't even top 100 points on a High Score Friday.  99 total.  Could have scored more with both Judge and Carter in different boxes.  Guerrero was my only true high score pick. 

I vow to do better next Friday! 

image.png.4ef06bac8d54bf5ef25ff1e59b5235d0.png

• Like 1