Wisconsin Game Thread

KDB

15 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Great win. Guys played hard and deserved to win.

That being said, it sure helped that Bucky didn’t have their starting quarterback or top two running backs 

Is that all they had out to look that bad? 

Wowza they're awful if thats the case. 

No one bats an eye when we have dudes out. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Is that all they had out to look that bad? 

Wowza they're awful if thats the case. 

No one bats an eye when we have dudes out. 

Not saying their #1 quarterback is anywhere close to Penix, but remember how bad we were when he went down? Most important position with a backup who was inexperienced. Yeah, will make a huge difference.

I never said a thing about when we have injuries. I get it, they’re part of the game. But you, as a coach should know better than anyone that losing multiple starters, especially in those positions, makes a difference 

3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Not saying their #1 quarterback is anywhere close to Penix, but remember how bad we were when he went down? Most important position with a backup who was inexperienced. Yeah, will make a huge difference.

I never said a thing about when we have injuries. I get it, they’re part of the game. But you, as a coach should know better than anyone that losing multiple starters, especially in those positions, makes a difference 

I just don't care, even a little bit. UW should have more depth. No one has been more injured than IU the last 2-3 years. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

The way we were playing yesterday…., I think we still beat Wisky with their starters in. I think it might have been closer, but as a team, we were locked in and ready to play. JMO

7 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

The last time we played Wisconsin, Penix was hurt and we still beat them with Jack Tuttle on the road. Pretty sure that was his first career start too.