Wisconsin Game Thread

KDB

Great win. Kudos to my good friend @Seeking6.  Keep the faith. 

McCulley has been really coming on.  Remarkable transformation for 15 months at receiver.   Huge game in terms of critical plays.

Sorsby is a tough kid and for that reason the right prospect for now.  

The difference between East and West is an embarrassment for the league office.  It’s like a vacation when we switch over.   Absolutely horse bleep set up.   As asinine of a thing as you see in sports.  Unconscionable.   

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 4

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Yep and that's why I thought and still think we could run the table and become bowl eligible. Illinois, Sparty, and Purdue....we just beat the best team that was left on our schedule. 

Here’s my question for you: Do y’all still think Allen is the guy if he gets you to a bowl at 6-6? Seemed like a lot of folks have jumped ship so I’m curious what getting to a bowl would do re the fanbase opinion of him?

Just now, Stlboiler23 said:

Here’s my question for you: Do y’all still think Allen is the guy if he gets you to a bowl at 6-6? Seemed like a lot of folks have jumped ship so I’m curious what getting to a bowl would do re the fanbase opinion of him?

It may get him another year and then the buyout is much more palatable.  I don’t think today was a referendum.  Money will always talk in terms of fan interest.  You have to drive hope.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I'll worry about that part the Sunday after Thanksgiving. 

• Like 3