Morehead St Game Thread

Reacher

Just now, IUCrazy2 said:

We might go on to win this game but anybody entertaining tournament with the way we have started the year is kidding themselves.

We are outside looking in unless something drastic changes quick.

We stink….. I can’t imagine half this team is back next year. This is a mess of a roster. The lack of the open 3 ball being made is mind blowing 

6 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

We seem fully disinterested in pursuing rebounds, particularly offensive ones.

That’s not a new phenomenon. Despite playing a regressive style based on bigs we have been terrible on the offensive boards all year.

Basketball is hard when you can almost guarantee before the game who is going to make more threes and get more extra possessions because of offensive rebounds and turnovers. You have to make an outrageous amount of two pointers to overcome that. 

That has to be the worst performance I have seen an IU play in AH vs a mid major team.  There is no excuse for these players to come out and play that uninspired. There is no excuse for thes e coaches not to have this team ready to play.  I am tired of this offense where guys are just standing around and throwing the ball in the post. This roster is not assembled right and there is no reason to have no guards capable of playing consistently

• Like 6