Morehead St Game Thread

Reacher

Haven’t been able to watch (probably won’t after seeing the score, not sure I can be mature enough to watch them lose). 

Not surprising at all IMO. Deflating loss Saturday and probably feeling sorry for themselves they blew the one chance they had to turn the season around + not comparable energy at AH.

I’ll save my comments I didn’t post in the Kansas game when this game wraps.

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I kinda thought it would go like this... Young team coming off an emotion filled loss... Hard to motivate them...

Woody will light them up at the half, but Morehead State is confident now...

Let's see how we respond... 

You thought we would be down double digits at half?  Really?

Sorry, I don't believe that at all.  I think you may have thought we would have a bit of a hangover but I seriously doubt you would have predicted this. In fact, I think anybody who predicted us being 11 point dogs at half in this game the past few days would have been labeled a negative hater.

Just now, 5fouls said:

A really good message may have been having Walker, Leal, and 3 walk-ons on the floor the last minute of the half.

I would start them in the second half. I was hoping Woodson would coach more like RMK and hold players accountable but he still thinks he is coaching in the NBA

1 minute ago, IUCrazy2 said:

You thought we would be down double digits at half?  Really?

Sorry, I don't believe that at all.  I think you may have thought we would have a bit of a hangover but I seriously doubt you would have predicted this. In fact, I think anybody who predicted us being 11 point dogs at half in this game the past few days would have been labeled a negative hater.

Who said that? Look at the pregame. I said I thought we'd struggle....

And we are... 

10 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

That has to be the worst performance I have seen an IU play in AH vs a mid major team.  There is no excuse for these players to come out and play that uninspired. There is no excuse for thes e coaches not to have this team ready to play.  I am tired of this offense where guys are just standing around and throwing the ball in the post. This roster is not assembled right and there is no reason to have no guards capable of playing consistently

When you are older you’ll stop letting it affect you. No need to be negative. 

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

That has to be the worst performance I have seen an IU play in AH vs a mid major team.  There is no excuse for these players to come out and play that uninspired. There is no excuse for thes e coaches not to have this team ready to play.  I am tired of this offense where guys are just standing around and throwing the ball in the post. This roster is not assembled right and there is no reason to have no guards capable of playing consistently

Its only year 3 he gets 5 to get it right, right? Maybe Woody can use Coach Cig's train and get it rolling...