Ohio State Game Thread

KDB

Honestly, that was a fun half of basketball. This is a good game. 

The difference on the IU side right now is that we're getting killed on the boards and at the 3pt line. 

Reneau and Ware have 4 defensive rebounds combined. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hippopotamo said:

I think I’m more annoyed at the terrible rebounding more than the bad defense. We have the biggest lineup ever and we can’t stop 2nd chance opportunities. 

Nobody puts a body on anybody. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hippopotamo said:

I think I’m more annoyed at the terrible rebounding more than the bad defense. We have the biggest lineup ever and we can’t stop 2nd chance opportunities. 

Gotta block out. Find me a still shot of Galloway actually boxing out and I’ll buy you a drink. Only picking on him because he’s a senior but most on this team are guilty of it. This team and their complete lack of fundamentals is tough to watch

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

The strategy was a really good one. The execution was bad by Mgbako to start it. 

No way Woody tells MM to use one of his fouls and take no time off the clock. 

Edited by tdhoosier
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Huntnfreak said:

4 fouls in 9 seconds…just genius Woody!! What in the actual hell are we doing?!?!?

Why wont he call a timeout to calm them down ?  Remind them not to ease up in the last seconds.   

Just now, tdhoosier said:

Nobody puts a body on anybody. 

Yeah, nobody on our team boxes out. Nebraska was great at boxing out the other night. 

Watched a little Nebraska Wisconsin today and both teams boxing out like crazy. 

1 minute ago, Hippopotamo said:

Something I've noticed with this team - when we put up a long jumper or 3, everybody turns and heads to the other end, eliminating any offensive rebound opportunity.  Our opponents usually have 1 or 2 guys hiiting the boards on their misses.

BTW, do they teach players to follow their shot anymore?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

Yeah, nobody on our team boxes out. Nebraska was great at boxing out the other night. 

Watched a little Nebraska Wisconsin today and both teams boxing out like crazy. 

MM has had some solid boxes throughout the year. So has Sparks. That's a bout it.

• Like 1